الثلاثاء ٢١ / سبتمبر / ٢٠٢١
Financing small and medium enterprises
- Documents required for financing:
- Fill out the financing application form signed by the authorized person.
- A copy of the identity card of the owner / owners of the facility in addition to a copy of the identity of the delegate with the authorization, if any.
- A finance request letter addressed to Al-Jassiriya company stating the financing amount certified by the Chamber of Commerce or sealed and signed by the owner or the authorized person.
- A copy of the valid commercial register (at least 3 months).
- A copy of a valid membership certificate of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- A list of workers who are under the sponsorship of the company or institution from the Labor and Social Security Office, with a new date (one month as a maximum).
- A valid license to practice the activity.
- A Zakat and Income Authority declaration, a VAT registration certificate, and a list of the taxpayer's branches.
- Print the national address registration details.
- Sketch of the facility site clearly printed from (Google).
- List the financial statements for the last two years in a list system (for companies only).
- A copy of the company incorporation contract (for companies only).
- A sealed bank statement for a year (only), to the date of submitting the application
- Fill out the “Know Your Customer” form.